CIPUSA SEEKS HOMESTAY HOSTS FOR 2014 AND BEYOND!
We are currently seeking interested families & individuals to host international professionals in Northeast Ohio region for our 2014 programs. CIPUSA international professionals have undergone a competitive process to participate in our programs. Each professional is eager to learn about training in their professional field and U.S. culture. These programs, administered and sometimes funded by the U.S. Department of State, encourages learning and understanding between U.S. citizens and people from around the world. Each professional will be provided a well-designed training program, educational and cultural opportunities, and transportation stipend from CIPUSA. Visitors will be picked up and dropped off by a CIPUSA van and lunch will be provided during all program-related activities. Professionals have their own incidental funds and medical insurance.
All types of hosts are welcomed including those with teenagers or younger children at home, retirees, "empty nesters," single parent families and individuals living alone.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR HOSTS THAT CAN OFFER:
• A fun home environment for cultural exchange
• A private bedroom
• A minimum of two meals a day
• Participate in a historic Cleveland-based program sponsored by our government
• Expose your children/grandchildren to a new culture.
• Learn about cultures of the world on a personal level
• Break stereotypes and create positive impressions about the U.S.
• Share U.S. culture with professionals from other countries
• Network with other internationally focused people at CIPUSA events
Please feel free to pass this information along to any friends or family that you think might enjoy this type of unique hosting experience!
For more information on our hosting opportunities please contact our office:
Council of International Programs
100 N. Main Street, Suite 309
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022