Volunteer Positions Available at CIPUSA
You must reside in the Cleveland, Ohio area to volunteer. All opportunities are unpaid.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and indicate which position(s) you are interested in.
Affiliate Coordinator: (5+ hours per week)
Alumni Directory Coordinator: (1+ hours per week)
- Serve as contact for CIPUSA affiliates.
- Assist affiliates as needed.
- Keep in constant contact with each affiliate to ensure stability.
- Coordinate affiliate newsletter, conference calls, manual.
- Other duties to be identified as the position develops.
- Coordinate the creation of an alumni directory that will be published once a year (this may involve calling alumni to get further contact information).
- Perform other follow-up contact with most recent alumni.
Database Coordinator: (3+ hours per week)
Donor Coordinator (4+ hours per month)
- Manage (add and clean) the CIPUSA database that houses all of the CIPUSA’s contacts.
- Other duties to be identified as the volunteer position develops.
Event Greeters (s): (3+ hours per month May through October)
- Maintain donor contact database
- Update donor request material
- Generate possible new donor list
Event Writer: (5+ hours per month)
- Greet attendees at events.
- Guide attendees to tables, activities, brochures, etc.,
Host Family Coordinator (2+ hours per week)
- Write a 0ne-page summary of each event.
- Send the summary, along with pictures from the event, to all local media outlets.
Newsletter Writer (4+ hours per month)
- Reach out to homestay hosts on a regular basis.
- Create special recognition for homestay hosts attending events.
- Maintain good relationship between homestay hosts and CIPUSA
Social Media Coordinator (2+ hours per month)
- Write newsletter twice a year.
Sponsorship Coordinator (2+ hours per week)
- Update Facebook, Twitter once a week, investigate other social media avenues.
Website Content Coordinator (4+ hours per month)
- Create relationships with corporate/retail sponsors.